Thursday, May 13, 2010

Feeling Very Positive Today

Wow!  I have several new followers today, thank you Divina for spreading the word.  I hope I don't bore everybody with my blogs.  Anyway, it's fun for me and if it gives you a little bit of enjoyment or some insight into who I am and what I'm doing every day that's great!  I've been looking for some new technology to help me out at home using my computer and using my phone.  I think I may have finally come up with a product that will help me.  Thanks to my friend Brian, who found it for me on the Internet. 

I can currently use my computer with my headset on and Dragon speech recognition software and also a USB touchpad which Brian bought for me from Amazon.com called "easy cat".  I am lucky I still have a strong voice even though I wear my BiPAP 24/7and I still have some functionality in my hands so I can use the touchpad.  I just cannot type or reach the computer keys. My problem is that I have trouble using my phone, so I've been looking for a device that would allow me to use my computer and my phone hands-free, without touching any buttons and only using voice commands.  The Device Is a little bit expensive, but I think I'm going to give it a try.  I'll let you know what I think after I get it. This is the link to the website. http://www.nobuttonsheadset.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment